Color by Number Color Counts: Celestial
- TOYS THAT TEACH: Studies show that color coded puzzles are one of the best tools for teaching children high-level cognitive skills in a multitude of ways. MindWare’s new Color Counts coloring books incorporates a universal numbering system that pairs perfectly with our brilliantly-hued, 36-count Colored Pencil Set (sold separately).
- FUN IMAGES: Filled with MindWare original, hand-drawn illustrations, this book incorporates the color-by-number concept. With our Color Counts books every page is a mystery! As your little one solves each puzzle, the colors ultimately reveal fantastic hidden images!
- CHALLENGING PUZZLES: With 10 colors and 100's of shapes to color in, these puzzles are sure to challenge and engage any user. Designed to stimulate visually and mentally, MindWare’s Color Counts books can be done individually for an increased cognitive challenge or as a group for cooperative play.
- DISPLAY YOUR ART: Once your child is done filling in the awesome pictures based on the key, make sure he or she gets creative by coloring the corresponding unnumbered spaces using their own unique style. There's no guidelines for the white space, so your child can let his or her creative side out and amaze with unique interpretations. Make sure to put their art on display once they're done!
- INCLUDES: (1 each) Color by Number Color Counts: Celestial
We Also Recommend
Duck Brand 280464 Water Heater Insulation Blanket, 1.8-Inch x 48-Inch x 75-Inch
Sale price $3600 $36.00
Fun Express Large Blinking Traffic Light
Sale price $3300 $33.00