Color By Number Mystery Mosaics: Book 8
- TOYS THAT TEACH: Studies show that color coded puzzles are one of the best tools for teaching children high-level cognitive skills in a multitude of ways. MindWare’s new Color by Number Mystery Mosaics coloring books incorporates a universal numbering system that pairs perfectly with our brilliantly-hued, 36-count Colored Pencil Set (sold separately).
- FUN IMAGES: With MindWare’s Mystery Mosaics, every page is a mystery! As your little one solves each puzzle, the hidden images are revealed. Whether it's a bright sun or colorful flamingo, there's a world of fun pictures waiting for your child's help to come alive.
- CHALLENGING PUZZLES: With 100's of grid components to color in, these mosaics are sure to challenge and engage any user. Designed to stimulate visually and mentally, they can be done individually for an increased cognitive challenge or as a group for cooperative play.
- DISPLAY YOUR ART: Once your child is done filling in the awesome pictures based on the key, they can get creative by coloring the corresponding unlettered spaces however they choose. There are no guidelines for the white space, so your child can let his or her creative side out and amaze with unique interpretations. Make sure to put their art on display once they're done!
- INCLUDES: (1 each) Color By Number Mystery Mosaics: Book 8
We Also Recommend
Teacher Created Materials TIME You Are There Books, Set of 9, Grades 6 to 8
Teacher Created Materials Life Science, Grades K to 1, Spanish, Set of 10
Teacher Created Materials Earth and Space Books, Grades 4 to 5, Spanish, Set of 10
Teacher Created Materials Earth & Space Science, Grades 2 to 3, Spanish, Set of 10