- GAMES THAT TEACH: Being observant is not always a natural ability for children. They can recall obscured objects and events but struggle to remember the most important details. Cudaki from MindWare teaches kids the importance of speedy observation.
- STARTING THE GAME: Cudaki is a mixed-up game of speedy observation. To being all players choose a scientist pawn and places it in a pawn stand. Mix up the animal tiles and place them in a stack face down on the side of the play area. Shuffle the criteria cards, including special action cards if using, and place them in a stack face down in the center of the play area. Take 15 animal tiles from the deck and place them face up randomly around the play area. Choose player to start round one.
- GAME OBJECTIVE: To be the player with the most animal tiles at the end of the game.
- FAMILY FAVORTIE: Cudaki is a wonderful game for families, as it can involve a wide range of ages, from children to adults. It only takes a few moments to explain, so new players such as extended family or friends can jump right in and play.
- INCLUDES: 30 animal Tiles, 51 criteria cards, 4 special action cards, 4 scientist pawns, 4 pawn stands and rules.
We Also Recommend
Duck Brand 280464 Water Heater Insulation Blanket, 1.8-Inch x 48-Inch x 75-Inch
Sale price $3600 $36.00
Fun Express Large Blinking Traffic Light
Sale price $3300 $33.00