Pirate Ship Toddler Bed
As toddlers drift off to sleep in their very own boat they can dream of a big fish they will catch one day! This bed is so fun kids will enjoy going to bed. Turn on the nightlights and they will be all set to snuggle in for the night.
Toddlers will have a treasure of a time in their bedroom with the Pirate Ship Toddler Bed! This bed will be fun on a rainy day for kids to play pirates, pretend to be fishing or just playing with their toys that are stored right inside the toy box! This bed is full of adventures just waiting to begin!
- Mast with a fabric sail and crows nest
- Headboard has cubby holes that will hold small items such as kid's books or a clock
- Built in toy box with detachable lid
- Ship's wheel that kids can turn
- One reading light
- Two working nightlights with auto-shut off
- Pretend "cannons" on the side
- Wipe with a damp cloth to clean
- Sized to fit a standard size crib mattress (approximately 52in x 28in x 6in) with support
- If not using a crib mattress support will need to use a sheet of plywood (27in x 51in x 3/4in)
- Toys and bedding pictured are not included
- Mattress, support and plywood are not included
- Maximum weight limit: up to 50lbs.
- Requires 9 "AAA" (LR03) alkaline batteries, 3 for each light, (notincluded)
- Assembly Required
Product Size: 86.00''L x 47.00''W x 84.00''H --- Weight: 75.00lbs.
Box Size: 48.00''L x 36.00''W x 39.00''H --- Weight: 87.00lbs.
Floor to top of the crow's nest : 81.00''H
Top of the headboard to top of the crow's nest: 54.00''H
Middle of side rail where child enters the bed: 12.00''H
We Also Recommend
Jeep® Wrangler Toddler to Twin Bed